Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Just sad!!!

Whoa! Over 3 months since my last post.... You would think my world had stopped turning or something. But it didn't. You would have thought that I had nothing to say..... but I did (at least hubby thinks so after I talk his ear off....) I could blog about adjusting to summer vacation (but everyone's been there). I could blog about family stress over a parent being out of work (but I don't want to dwell on it and want to leave it to God). I could blog about my health and my quest to better my family's diet and activity level (such a sore spot with some of my brood). I could blog about my funny children and how they make me laugh almost daily. I could blog about my toddler's milestones. ...

I don't have a good excuse....I just haven't done it.....

No comments: