Monday, October 15, 2007

My kids

For all the posts about the frustration, there are many smiles that I only get from my children....

For instance,

the facts that Sha Sha finds interesting about Kansas History - like that it used to be a law that vanilla ice cream could not be served on cherry pie.

for instance,

the boy has started playing coin "magic tricks". Guess which hand it's in? (But you can only guess the one in front of your face, the one behind the back doesn't count.)

for instance,

NiNi's curiousity about everything! While eating chinese food the other night, "Mom, what's in crab rangoon?" After I list the ingredients, including crab of course, "EWW! I hate crab!!! First I've heard of it considering she eats them every time we have Chinese and half of one is on her plate.... I guess it's silly to think crab might be in CRAB rangoon.....

for instance,

GiGi was sitting on my lap today while I was typing an email and she kicked the keyboard tray by accident, but of course then it became a fun game to kick the keyboard tray out from under mommy's hands. Giggle, Giggle....

Lots of laughs and smiles amidst the gnashing of teeth......

No comments: