Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sleep disrupted....

Have you ever had a dream that seemed very real? I had one last night. I have them occasionally. The one last night woke me up at 4 am with tears coursing down my face. I would have woken hubby to hold me and pray with me, but honestly, he has strep throat and I don't want it!

What was so disturbing you wonder?

Basically this, a group of people close to me confronted me individually and told me that I talked too much, asked too many questions and was generally annoying, and they didn't want me to come around anymore.

Another reason to love blogworld. I can type as much as I want. I can ask questions all I want. I am not hurt if you don't read. (Just don't leave me comments that tell me I am generally annoying and we'll be fine.)

P.S. This is NOT a plea for help. This is NOT an attention-getting action. Please no mercy comments. I imagine this was caused by a lack of sleep because my 23 month old has another ear infection and bronchitis.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is not a mercy comment! I always read your blog........ Yes I have awful dreams too, when I do sleep, which isn't a lot as I suffer with insomnia!
Tracey x x x

Heather said...

How can you possibly be annoying?! Hope the hubby and the baby are feeling better soon.

Mammatalk said...

So, whose this high school crowd that thinks you are annoying?

Hope good health returns to your home!