Friday, July 27, 2007

5 weeks..

The baby is 5 weeks old now. It seems to have flown by already. We are all rejoicing over the sweet expressions and coos...

When you become a parent of your first, everyone tells you to cherish it and that it all goes by so fast. You roll your eyes and think that the sleepless nights will never end.

By the time you get to your fourth (and hopefully final) you realize how right they all were. I look at my nine year old and realize it seems like just yesterday that hubs and I were ecstatic with her first smile....

Sniff! My babies are all growing up and I WILL enjoy them while I can.....

even if it means dirty dishes waiting for a while in the sink
even if it means a kitchen floor that needed to be mopped yesterday
even if it means I didn't get accomplished all I had planned today....

I am going to go peer at their angelic faces and rejoice in the wonderful gifts God has entrusted to us....

No comments: