Thursday, July 26, 2007

Talents and Wal-Mart with 4

Mine is definitely not blogging! I can't seem to find the time, much less to have anything interesting to say!!

Just call me crazy. I took all 4 to Wal-Mart yesterday. It was not a good idea. I wanted one thing and once I was there kept thinking of other things we needed. I didn't want to waste the trip....

Here's a lowdown of what happened....

Halfway thru the store, can't find the original item we were looking for....can't find anyone to help....

Baby has BLOWOUT diaper and starts to Scream. We head to bathroom for a change. Halfway thru change 4 yr old runs out bathroom door.....

Finish in bathroom and baby is now screaming because after a diaper change she is awake and is convinced I plan to starve her....

Walk now back to area where I think item I need is - whole time holding a screaming baby in one hand and trying to help the 9 year old steer the cart with the other because she can't see over the carseat. The 4 yr old is trying to help steer from the front, but only succeeds in getting the cart cockeyed and blocking every aisle. Meantime the 7 yr old wants to shop, after all she has brought her purse and has money to burn thru....

What was I thinking....

No comments: