Saturday, December 20, 2008

Six years ago.....

Happy birthday to the boy! He makes me laugh and is so kind to others. God blessed us with this kid! He puts up with a lot of females in this house on a daily basis and most of the time does it with a good attitude. We have had to postpone his birthday party because his sister woke up puking this morning and I anticipated lots of weeping and gnashing of teeth. But he was more concerned about his sister than his party. I was so touched by his sensitivity! I don't think I would have been able to handle it as well at 6!

He was also the tallest sheep in the Christmas pageant this last Sunday! It was great how he "snuck" up to the microphone (loudly) only on the words of "Away in a Manger" that he could remember!

He brings joy to our lives daily! May God bless you and keep you and make his light shine upon (and thru) you! We love you!


No comments: