Thursday, April 30, 2009

A first romance

My sweet boy is in a kindergarten class of 6 boys and 1 day a week one little girl is added to the mix. These boys are great friends. They love each other and get along so well. They treat this little girl with respect. They look out for her.

So yesterday my son and another little boy got into a fight over this little girl. Apparently my son was holding her hand and one of the other boys got upset. They then argued over who was going to marry her! For goodness sake, they are 6!

Thank goodness he wasn't thrown out of school for harrassment for holding her hand!

When I asked my son about it he blushed and said that he and his friend had "worked it out" and were okay. I didn't ask how they resolved it....maybe I should have.

4 comments:

Housewife Savant said...

What a kid. This is sweet.
TFS a great post.

Heather said...

Awww, what a sweet post.

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Well, I can't say I blame those little boys! She is ADORABLE and has such a sweet spirit about her.

So cute!

Mrs. Nurse Boy

Lisa said...

lol. Cute story. I'm curious how they "worked it out" too.

By the way, you won the baby onesie giveaway. If you'll email me your address at iluvchrisnlevi@aol.com, I'll get it in the mail to you. Thanks!