Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Farm livin is the life for me....

Well, maybe not quite...

I enjoy the quiet and the wide open spaces, no neighbors so close you can see them brush their teeth, and the nature too.

I don't enjoy all the bugs!!! Not to mention the fire...
And not being able to just run to the store to pick something up. The nearest Wal-Mart is over 30 minutes away and their supercenter is half the size of the ones back home. Selection is limited.

There is a combination gas station, bait shop, convenience store, curio store nearby. However, a gallon of milk for $5 is a bit rich for my blood.....

I can't wait to be home and run to Target 5 minutes away for the laundry soap I forgot on the last trip (and to troll the clearance aisles....)

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

I can relate. I always find myself dreaming of a simplier life. I think the country would be a great place to live and raise the kids. But, I usually wake up from the dream and remember that I am a city girl. Sad, but true. The bugs, snakes, frogs, etc. will just have to live their lives without me. I will visit them when I vacation at the lake...

Mrs. Nurse Boy