Thursday, July 10, 2008

Preparing future generations.....

Last night hubby snuck out to shop for our anniversary. He decided to take the boy for some father-son time and to prep him for the future. First, he swore him to secrecy. Not necessary, because they came home 2 hours later laughing and smelling strongly of women's perfume. They smelled like the salespeople had chased them with 50 testers! (Mixing all those scents is not good - trust me!) I've heard rumors that they had a perfume fight between the two of them, but I honestly don't want to know.

They came home empty-handed. I think its an excuse to get another chance to goof off, but it's no wonder they didn't find anything.....

The peanut gallery told me that -
The boy thought video games were the perfect choice and he and his dad also looked at big-screen tvs.

Hubby was also put out by a couple of salespeople at jewelry stores who suggested he must be in BIG trouble.

I'm glad they had fun, but I sure hope they weren't off trying to "mix" their own perfume concoction for me.....

If you catch a whiff of a blend of spicy, florals, oriental and clean scents, you'll know......

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Maybe that was a new scent called melting pot, and now hubs and the boy have to return their gift that is obviously unappreciated. I will cry a tear for them tonight.