Monday, September 15, 2008

Divergent realities?

I was thinking the other day about people that I know and what we have in common. I thought about how different paths I have taken and decisions that I have made in my life have caused me to meet some very interesting people.

I think about some of my current friends and how I wouldn't have met them if we had moved somewhere else after college. I think about friends made in college and how we would not have met them unless we went to school where we did. And on, and on...

Obviously God can use you where ever you are planted and use others planted around you to touch your life, and I don't wonder about what might have been. Quite on the contrary, I wonder about what might NOT have been.

If you would have told me 15 years ago that I would be where I am today and who I am today, I would have thought you were crazy. God has different plans than ours. I realize that the decisions were mine to make, but God has been faithful to "work it all for good".

I don't know that I am getting where I really wanted to go with this post....

No comments: