Saturday, June 27, 2009

The time just flies by....

Just earlier this week I told you how my baby turned two. Today, another of my darlings, Nini, turned 9! Yes, I said nine!

Nini is sensitive, compassionate and empathetic to others. She always considers others feelings. She is fun-loving, and always the first of my children to offer hugs when I am upset. She knows how to make me laugh!

She tells me she wants to be a missionary teacher. Her kind heart would suit that occupation, but who knows where God will lead her.

She loves nature. Bugs, dirt, plants, outside....

She is resourceful. She finds new uses for everyday objects and finds work-arounds for other "problems". It may not be the most direct way, but it does always work!

She is so beautiful from the inside out!



We love you Nini and are very proud of you!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Happy birthday Nini! You are an angel.
xxx

Shelley said...

Hey, i got my book in the mail today. Thanks. I cannot wait to start reading it.

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Aw...Happy Brithday!!! 9, already?!?!

Mrs. Nurse Boy

Mammatalk said...

Lots of June babies in your house. Best birthday wishes!