Thursday, February 28, 2008

Espionage

I think the boy has a future as a spy. I sent him to his room to take a nap today (more because I wanted one, than he needed one - I didn't get one, but that's off subject). Anyhoo, I went to check on him 15 minutes later and saw blankets shaped in the bed in a boy shape and thought he was buried underneath ( because he usually is). 10 minutes later I hear legos, unusual..... I open the door again and peek in, boy shape is still in bed. I open the door further and stick my head in. Boy shape may be in bed, but boy is in far corner of room huddled playing with legos.

I confront boy. "Did you make your blankets to look like you were in bed?"

With a sly smile "Yep".

Ugh!!! The little sneak.... But of course than I had to reprimand him for deception and then go into the other room and giggle at his inventiveness.....

If only it could be used for good instead of evil....

No comments: