My new blog buddy Heather at Sugar 'N Spice & Mostly Nice tagged me to do a list of 20 random things. Visit Heather if you have a chance, she is a mom of three cute little boys, all under 5. She is busy!
The idea behind this tag is to find out more about our blogging buddies by having them list/describe 20 random things about themselves that we don't otherwise know from reading their blog.
Here are the official rules:create a list of 20 random things about yourself, link back to the blog that tagged you, tag 5 new folks by linking to them in your post, then leave a comment on each of their blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
I've done this in facebook, so I've revised my facebook list and posted it here.
1. My least favorite time of year is from Christmas thru Valentine's Day. Lack of sunlight and the fact that sickness is so rampant are definitely high on my list of reasons.
2. 20 years ago, I thought I would be a lawyer, but instead I have a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration with a major in Accounting and a minor in management and am still paying off the student loans to prove it... And I'm staying home with kiddos!
3. I have aspirations of getting a good sewing machine and learning some new tricks.
4. I love to give gifts. Whether a small note or piece of chocolate, I can't resist...
5. I sometimes feel addicted to "staying busy" - and I don't mean the dishes or laundry either.
6. I've never considered myself outgoing, part of the "in" crowd or someone who makes friends easily. I love blog world because of the anonymity, and it takes away some of the "scariness" of meeting people.
7. I love to cook. Check out my Menu Monday posts. (There won't be one this coming Monday because I have special posts and giveaways for Valentine's Week!)
8. My favorite guilty pleasures are Sour Cream and Cheddar potato chips and Dove Unconditional Chocolate Ice Cream. Not together, mind you...
9. Hubby and I have only had 2 (maybe 3) date nights in the last year and a half. Sad, I know... (Watching DVR after bedtime doesn't count....)
10. Every time I want to meet up with another mom to visit, someone gets sick......
11. Hubby and I met thru my mom, who was going to school with hubby at the time. Story is actually quite interesting....And probably a blog post for another day.
12. I love trolling clearance racks for a good bargain...when I have $ to spend.
13. I love fancy coffee. Hazelnut Mocha and Zebra Mocha are my favorites.
14. I always wanted a sister. Now I have 3 Sisters-In-Law.
15. Love to read and read a lot!
16. Hate snow - unless I can stay inside. Especially hate the slushy mess when it's melting and the salt/sand is all mixed in. ICK!
17. I keep the library in business because I frequently return books late and pay fines (also a good way to drive hubs crazy).
18. I love crafts. Although I am also easily distracted. I have a LOT of unfinished projects right now!
19. I am thankful to God for where I am and such a time as this...
20. I can't wait to read everyone else's random things and learn more about them....
I tag Michele at Mammatalk, Mrs. Sandy at one day at a time, Tracey - crafty scraps, Hubby at You Can Only Laugh, and Rachel at Sweet Angel Memories.