Fair warning, this may not make much sense if you don't have a Wii. It will also make more sense if you have Mario Kart and Super Mario Galaxy.
1 ) Your children dream of siblings wanting to live on Jupiter. And of blowing up Jupiter to prevent their sibling from moving there.
2) Your 1 1/2 year old is walking around the house saying "Galaxy", because she wants someone to play Super Mario Galaxy.
3) Your toddler is using anything round as a steering wheel to pretend Mario Kart. Bracelets, bowls, etc.
4) When seeing a picture of a star, your toddler shouts "LUMA!"
5) You are diagnosed with tendonitis in your arm from too much Wii Sports.
6) Your children eat off every fingernail and eat holes in blankets over anxiety for Mario. Seriously, Bowser isn't real.
7) Your six year old still spells We - W.I.I.!
No Wii tonight for them. Just books!