Thursday, August 2, 2007

The honeymoon is over...

Well, after 3 nights of sleep, Gigi has decided that nighttime sleep is not for her again. 3 am seems really late when THE Boy is up at 6 am.

Besides being really tired, there isn't much new to report....

THE Boy is out with Grandma tonight and Hubs and I are alone with only Gigi. I wish we would have appreciated the 1 child situation more with the first.

I should go accomplish some things. Laundry, dishes, decluttering....

or maybe I'll sleep....

1 comment:

Chaos-Jamie said...

Sleep friend, sleep. I was telling Hubs last night that I felt bad because I didn't accomplish much this week. He said, "you relaxed." As if that was something to brag about. One thing I wish I'd know better when I only had one is that "relaxing" counts as doing something.