Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Over my head

Have you ever made a commitment to something and then wondered if you were in over your head? I have done that recently. I made a commitment to something that I really feel God has for me to do, but now I am questioning exactly how it is going to happen....

I know that the challenge and stepping out of my comfort zone is a good thing, that's the only time growth can happen. I know that I CAN do it, but I question whether or not it will be to the standard expected....

I also know that Satan puts these doubts in my head to keep me from living up to my potential and what God has for me. I keep quoting Jeremiah, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. I also keep quoting Phil 4:6 "Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. If you do this, you will experience God's peace."

No comments: