Saturday, August 4, 2007

I NEED Caffiene

Well, it was another 3 am night....and up again at 6 to eat and stirring now at 9:30 am.

It did give us an opportunity to watch a movie last night that wasn't too bad. It was called "Stick It" and it was basically a commentary on girls competitive gymnastics. There were a few things that I could have lived without.....But overall, a decent way to kill time while waiting for Gigi to sleep.

I gave up coffee at about 8 mos pregnant because of acid and heartburn issues. I really haven't had but maybe 1 or two since then, which would be about 2 1/2 mos....

The more 3 am nights that I have, the more tempted I am to give in and jump back on the caffeiene express.

Gigi only has 1 1/2 weeks until school starts to get this sleeping thing worked out. I wouldn't mind getting up at 3 am for a feeding as long as I had a shift of sleeping before that. What is killing me is the fact that she falls asleep at 8 pm or so and gets up at 11 and wants to stay awake until 3.

You know what, Starbucks - here I come!

No comments: