Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Don't take this personally, but....

Ever noticed that when someone prefaces a conversation with, "Don't take this personally, but....", it is probably because you ARE going to take it personally and they know it!!!

They might as well say, "This really stinks!" or "You can't do anything right!".

It probably was the wrong time to hit me with this today.

My reaction wasn't so flattering and the person probably thinks a lot less of me.

Being cooped up in a house with a sick, clingy, whiny, non-sleeping toddler has not made me too apt to have a positive responsive to any criticism, constructive or otherwise....

I feel like I have been twirling too many hula hoops, have dropped all but one and am struggling to keep the last one up....

I need an attitude adjustment....I know just where to go...

Sorry this post is such a downer. Hopefully I will get a shower, some sleep tonight and wake somewhat refreshed tomorrow and ready to pick back up those hula hoops and get back to it.

1 comment:

Chaos-Jamie said...

Don't take this personally, but...

(for once I KNOW I didn't do it. yippee!)