Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mourning....

I am in mourning today. Earlier this week I lost a special friend of 17 years. This friend has been there for me almost daily. Always ready when I was in need. I always knew where to go. It really was a sad day when I had to throw my hair dryer away! I bought it when Hubby and I were dating and it was one powerful puppy! Now I have to use my backup that I bought on a trip when my devoted friend had been left behind. Goodbye dear Sears Hair Dryer (Does Sears even make hair dryers anymoer?), you will be missed....

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. ;)

Anonymous said...

That is so tragic.

but there are other dryers in the sea. Or fish in the hair salon.

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

I am there for you. I, too, have been through this. Although, I don't think my dryer was 17 years old...that is pretty amazing! However, when I purchased a new hair dryer, I LOVED my new one and was so mad that I hadn't replaced it sooner.

Good Luck!

Mrs. Nurse Boy