Friday, January 30, 2009

My laptop love

Laptop addiction? Who me? Just because I get it out while holding a sick baby and watching Barney and Elmo? Hey, I am a follower of several blogs and have to keep up!
Not to mention facebook and everyone's random 25 lists.

What's wrong with wanting to do it comfortably in the "cushy tushy" recliner with my feet up instead of on the hard kitchen chair in front of the desktop?

Hubby mentioned taking it to work on Tuesday night and I thought I would cry!

I'm just a little spoiled. It was provided by his work, I guess I should "allow" him to use it for that purpose, huh?

10 comments:

Kate said...

Ha- we have the same thing going on here. My hubby's work laptop is the only laptop we have and I usually end up stealing it in the evenings when he comes home. I hate sitting at my computer desk for any long er than I have to.

Brooke said...

the hubs has one, but since he's either working on it, or we're snuggling i don't get to use it often.

i'm on the computer enough at work, so i don't mind.

Heather said...

I can't stop laughing! My 3 year old has his head laying on my lap, while the laptop is balancing on the arm of the chair!!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Haha how timely! I came home from work last night to find my husband in MY chair, surfing the internet on MY laptop!! I nearly strangled him. That might be a little harsh, but that computer was my Mother's Day present last year. Best one I ever got...:)

Unknown said...

Haha how timely! I came home from work last night to find my husband in MY chair, surfing the internet on MY laptop!! I nearly strangled him. That might be a little harsh, but that computer was my Mother's Day present last year. Best one I ever got...:)

Small House said...

I've just awarded you with the "Kreative Blogger" award. For rules and to pick up this award please visit me.

Xazmin said...

So funny! I am the exact same way. My husband has to ask to "borrow" his laptop so he can to his business work!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Bethany said...

Laptops are one of the best inventions, in my mind. If I spent all my time on a desktop computer, I'd be in a lot of pain...lol!

Tiffany @ Lattes And Life said...

So jealous of the laptop!!!! (As I sit on my hard kitchen chair, chained to my desk)

Thanks for stopping by today!!