Saturday, January 31, 2009

Who me? Why Thank You!

I received a blog award today! These last couple of weeks, I have discovered a great number of wonderful blogs. This award came from one of those. In This Small House is a great blog with all kinds of ideas. Homemade oreos with mint ice cream, Valentine door wreaths.....

Anyway, the award is the Kreativ blogger award and I have to pass it on to 7 other blogs.


Okay - here goes -

Some of my favs

1. Chaos-Jamie at Surviving the Chaos - Book reviews, great friend, and a mom with 4 kids being real and honest.
2. Mrs. Nurse Boy at Poop on Jelly - Some of my family's favorite recipes have come from this longtime friend.
3. Amanda at Imperfectly Beautiful- She has some awesome decorating tips and ideas.
4. Lulu's Hook - She has some fabulous earrings and crochet ideas!
5. Little Birdie Secrets - Some great recipes, crafts, crochet patterns....
6. Jenn at Girly Do's - I have three girls and I'd love to do some of her great hairdos on them...if only they would sit still long enough!
7. Megan at whatever. She has beautiful photos and great craft ideas. Check out her "Art therapy" bathroom!

There are so many others that I love and follow too. Visit these and pass along your love. If you are one of the people I awarded this to, pass it along to seven others.

6 comments:

joanofalltrades said...

Congrats on your award! I love your blog design! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

That's my first blog award at Lulu's Hook!

Heather said...

Congratulations on your award!

Girly Do Hairstyles said...

You are so sweet- Thank you! And thank you for the other news. I hadn't been over to her blog yet today.

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

You are too sweet. Thank you so much for the award!

~Amanda

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

BTW, thank you for the award! I don't know if I fall into the "Kreativ" category, but I'll take it. You have me thinking about other blogs now...I am not sure I read enough of them to do this...thinking...

Mrs. Nurse Boy